Do you have a serious problem with Dry Wood Termites, Power Post Beetles, Old House Borers or Bed bugs?
We can help! You are in good hands with Above and Beyond Pest Control. We understand that this is a really tough situation and are there to make it as easy as possible for you and your family. We have gone through extensive CTE Training (Commitment To Excellence) to ensure you have top of the line service.
Here is what you can expect from the professionals at Above and Beyond Pest Control:
- You will have a consultation with our Director of Operations as well as a FREE Estimate
- During the consult, we will go over each and every step of the fumigation process so that you are comfortable with the process
- You will be asked to review the FACT SHEET FOR VIKANE® GAS FUMIGANT (SULFURYL FLUORIDE) and provide a signature that you have read and understand the document.
- You will be asked to review the document Preparation for Fumigation with VIKANE® Gas Fumigant and provide a signature that you have read and understand everything listed in the document.
- We will schedule a treatment when it is convenient for you and your family
On the day of the scheduled treatment:
- We put up the tent on your home – the tent will stay on for approx. 24 hours
- We use the state/EPA approved #1 brand in whole-structure termite fumigation – Vikane® Gas Fumigant. This is a top of the line NON generic fumigant. Vikane gas fumigant is backed not only by over half a century’s use, but also by science, an extensive distributor network, and the fumigators who use it. Vikane has been used to treat over two million structures, including historical landmarks, churches, museums, research facilities, colleges, hotels and ships
- During the tenting, we remotely monitor your home 24 hours a day using state of the art remote monitoring technologies. We know exactly how much fumigant is in your home at all times.
- After we are sure that the fumigation has done its job, the tents come down and we measure the gas levels in your home to be sure the aeration process has completed and there are no traces of gas left behind
- You can then enjoy your home and family with peace of mind
Call us today! 352-669-1862 or send us a website inquiry here.